LIFE’S REAL LESSONS
VALUES = WELLBEING
- This thought-provoking notebook shares a line of Wisdom at the top of each page and at the bottom hints, explanations or suggestions that explain why that Wisdom is important and how we can use it.
- The smartly designed attention-grabbing notebook, was originally written as a letter to Libbla’s 12 godchildren to encourage them with strong values in their lives’ ahead. The letter got longer and longer and the idea of a book emerged.
- The topics include: Well-being, health, kindness, honesty, love, enthusiasm , motivation, communication.
- The messages are short and grounding.
- 100 pages of values for life.
- For ages 10 and up – You either learn or confirm the values in this notebook.
- Heads & teachers use it in many schools for their speeches/assembly ideas.
- Instils Core values. Forms good character traits. This makes life more meaningful, therefore we are happier, improving Wellbeing.
- Used as a guide for Pastoral care, PSHE, Rewards and school prizes.
- It motivates people suffering with mental health difficulties, using the encouraging messages to provoke inner thoughts and improve self-confidence and realisation.
- Instilling these values in our live’s will improve communication, thoughtfulness, understanding and overall Wellbeing.
- Owning these values creates more caring, respectful, kind, warm, loving, helpful, open, strong and sharing minds.
- It encourages people to come out from behind those screens once in a while!
To download a guide to using the Wisdom While You Work book and note cards click here
Voiceover on video by Gina Mellotte email@example.com