The Internet is incredible but it can also distract us… perhaps from the real lessons….. life lessons.
- This thought-provoking notebook shares a line of Wisdom at the top of each page and at the bottom hints, explanations or suggestions that explain why that Wisdom is important, why we must have this in our lives.
- The smartly designed attention-grabbing notebook, was originally written as a letter to Libbla’s 12 godchildren to encourage them with strong values in their lives’ ahead. The letter got longer and longer and the idea of a book emerged.
- The messages are short and grounding. 100 pages of values for life. You either learn or confirm the values in this notebook.
- These are life’s Core values. These values help to form good character traits. This makes us happier.
- The topics include: Well-being, health, kindness, honesty, love, enthusiasm , motivation, communication.
- It is being used by Heads & teachers in many schools for their speeches, Pastoral care, PSHE, assembly ideas, rewards and school prizes. Pupils love them.
- Companies use it for interns and management training, positivity, team building and to encourage leadership qualities. It is also a perfect gift for all, it’s current owners ranging from ages 8 to 88. The book has also motivated people suffering with mental health difficulties with encouraging messages to provoke inner thoughts and improve self confidence.
The Results of Owning Wisdom While You Work
- Instilling these values in your life will improve your communication skills, thoughtfulness and self confidence.
- It will create more understanding, respectful, kind, warm, loving, helpful, open, strong and sharing minds.
- It encourages people to come out from behind those screens once in a while, speak nicely to one another re-connect in the physical world, help, learn more and see life in a new way. Look people in the eye, smile & laugh with them.
- Balance your world with wise words.
Voiceover on video by Gina Mellotte firstname.lastname@example.org