VALUES for WELLBEING
- This thought-provoking notebook shares a line of Wisdom at the top of each page. At the bottom there are hints, explanations or suggestions that explain why that Wisdom is important and how we can use it.
- The smartly designed attention-grabbing notebook, was originally written as a letter to Libbla’s 12 godchildren to encourage them with strong values in their lives’ ahead. The letter got longer and longer and the idea of a book emerged.
- The topics include health, kindness, honesty, love, enthusiasm , motivation, communication. The messages are short and grounding.
- For ages 10 and up – although all ages can benefit from values in this notebook! You either learn or confirm the values – it is genius!
- Heads & teachers use it in many schools for their speeches/assembly ideas or to structure their whole year of PSHE classes.
- Instils Core values. Forms good character traits. Develops positive habits that make life more meaningful, therefore we are happier, so improving our Wellbeing.
- It motivates people suffering with mental health difficulties, using the encouraging messages to provoke inner thoughts and improve self-confidence and realisation.
- Instilling these values in our live’s improves communication, thoughtfulness, understanding and overall Wellbeing.
- “Owning” these values creates more caring, respectful, kind, warm, loving, helpful, open, strong and sharing minds.
- Used as a guide for Pastoral care, PSHE, Rewards and school prizes.
To download a guide to using the Wisdom While You Work book and note cards click here
Voiceover on video by Gina Mellotte firstname.lastname@example.org